We’re Hiring: Purchase Ledger ManagerKC17
This is a role offered to replace an outgoing valued member of the finance team.
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would expect the role to include the following responsibilities;
- Obtaining authorisation from dept managers for all PL spend
- Posting purchase invoices to purchase ledger
- Perform supplier statement reconciliations back to ledgers
- Chase any identified missing invoices from suppliers
- Assisting in the preparation of the monthly payments
- Ensuring all credit card expenditure has a supporting invoice
- Posting all invoices to purchase ledger
- Reconciliation of Bank credit card income back to expected values
- Assisting in month end management accounts compilation
- Ordering stationery
- Other general admin duties within Finance
We operate with a Finance department of 3 including this role, so a tight unit with constant communication of any issues to resolve amongst the team.
We would expect all applicants to be at least AAT qualified or currently studying or qualified by experience. We are an equal opportunities employer and really looking to find the right person to fit into our team and wider organisation.
Of course relevant experience would be a distinct advantage as we would prefer the successful applicant to hit the ground with enough pace to pick up our systems & processes fairly quickly.
Full training will be provided and you may enjoy the benefit of a transitional handover period if you can start fairly quickly within the next few weeks.
Ideally we will be looking for an immediate start, however we may be able to wait a little longer for an exceptional candidate.
Flexible working hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,500.00 per year