Where possible, we will try our best to accommodate booking alterations, up to 60 days prior to your original hire date. New hire dates must be within the same calendar year, are subject to availability and must be of corresponding value.
Interest can be registered at our offices at Preston Caravans and Motorhomes, alternatively you can call our office for further information and availability on 01772 685949. Upon booking you will need to pay a non-refundable booking deposit of 40% of your total rental cost or full payment if it’s a late booking. The full balance will need to be paid no later than 6 weeks before collection. On the day of collection, a security deposit of £1000 will be taken. This acts as an insurance excess during your hire, and will be refunded provided that the vehicle is returned clean and undamaged as described in our terms and conditions.
Yes, pets are allowed. Your hire will be subject to a £40 deep clean fee which will be payable with your balance before collection.
Not at the moment, we currently only rent out motorhomes.
Don’t panic, accidents happen. Call us on 01772 685949 or email email@example.com and advise us of the issue so that we can try and rectify the problem or arrange for repair on your return.
We provide kitchenware, crockery, wind out awning, 2 x gas bottles, bike rack, electric lead and water hose.
Vehicle insurance and breakdown cover is included. This does not cover your personal items or luggage.
We will provide a full handover upon collection.
Bedding, towels and pillows are not included, however these can be provided at an additional cost.
- Your full driving licence
- As we will require confirmation of your endorsements or lack of we will need to access your online DVLA record. This can be done with the use of your National Insurance number via this link: https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence Once you have logged in, please select the “Share your licence information” option and select “Create a code”. This code is valid for 21 days and must be brought with you on the day of collection or alternatively you can email this through to us beforehand.
- Two proofs of address – These can be utility bills, bank statements or credit card bills, however they do need to be dated within the last 3 months.
- Two proofs of address – These can be utility bills, bank statements or credit card bills, however they do need to be dated within the last 3 months.Your full driving licence issued by your country of residence.
- Your international driving licence if you’re driving licence is written in a different language to the one of the renting country.
- A copy of your UK campsite reservation confirmation.
Viewing availability is limited, as our vehicles are generally out on hire or undergoing valeting for their next hire. However, if you browse our models online you can enjoy 360 tours which will give you a full impression of the vehicles and their layouts.
Vehicles are available for collection from 1pm and must be returned by 11am. Early collection/ late drop off may be available at an additional cost. The collection and drop off location is Preston Caravans and Motorhomes, Blackpool Road, Clifton, Preston, PR4 0XL.
Depending on the season, our minimum term of lease is 3-10 nights. Long term rental is available on request.