Interest can be registered at our offices at Preston Caravans and Motorhomes, alternatively you can call our office for further information and availability on 01772 685949. Upon booking you will need to pay a non-refundable booking deposit of 40% of your total rental cost or full payment if it’s a late booking. The full balance will need to be paid no later than 6 weeks before collection. As insurance security you will be asked to leave a refundable security deposit of £500 to £1000 upon collection. This acts as an insurance excess during your hire, and will be refunded provided that the vehicle is returned clean and undamaged as described in our terms and conditions. In the event of an insurance claim the cost of the damage or claim will be deducted from your deposit.
We currently have a limited number of pet friendly vans available on a request only basis. Please contact us directly with your requests.
Not at the moment, we currently only rent out motorhomes.
Don’t panic, accidents happen. Call us on 01772 685949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and advise us of the issue so that we can try and rectify the problem or arrange for repair on your return.
We provide a range of crockery, cutlery and utensils for you to use along with a range of safety equipment. Bedding and pillows are not included, however these can be provided at an additional cost.
Make sure you have taken out travel insurance to cover you in the event that you lose or damage any of your personal possessions as we cannot be held responsible for any personal items.
- Dinner plates
- Small plates
- Cutting knife set
- Frying spatula
- Can opener
- Chopping board
- Saucepans, large, medium and small
- Frying pan
- Dustpan and brush
- Tea towel x 1
- Dishcloth x 1
- Toilet chemicals
- Gas bottles (1 x full)
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- Your full driving licence
- As we will require confirmation of your endorsements or lack of we will need to access your online DVLA record. This can be done with the use of your National Insurance number via this link: https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence Once you have logged in, please select the “Share your licence information” option and select “Create a code”. This code is valid for 21 days and must be brought with you on the day of collection or alternatively you can email this through to us beforehand.
- Two proofs of address – These can be utility bills, bank statements or credit card bills, however they do need to be dated within the last 3 months.
- Two proofs of address – These can be utility bills, bank statements or credit card bills, however they do need to be dated within the last 3 months.Your full driving licence issued by your country of residence.
- Your international driving licence if you’re driving licence is written in a different language to the one of the renting country.
- A copy of your UK campsite reservation confirmation.
Of course! To avoid disappointment please contact our offices to arrange a viewing as the motorhome may be out on hire.
Vehicles are available for collection from 3pm and must be returned by 12pm. Early collection/ late drop off may be available at an additional cost. The collection and drop off location is Preston Caravans and Motorhomes, Blackpool Rd, Preston, PR4 0XL.
Depending on the season, our minimum term of lease is 3-5 nights. Long term rental is available on request.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all vehicles.