We’re Hiring! Motorhome Rental Assistant
We are looking for a confident rental assistant to be part of our motorhome rental team. Our ideal candidate is happy to work independently as well as taking direction where needed, and is confident talking with the public. A good eye for detail is essential, as we take pride in our rental service and vehicles being the best in the industry. This role has busy periods, especially in the summer, so strong initiative and can-do attitude is key.
Your role will include:
- Using our rental booking system (training provided) to book in our customers for their motorhome and campervan hire
- Contacting customers over the phone to remind them to send in documents and pay remaining balances
- Checking through the motorhomes (checklist provided) to ensure that they are ready and have the right equipment and are in pristine condition
- Showing customers round their motorhome on the day of collection and explaining how to use the main elements such as the boiler (full training on how to do this will be provided)
- Checking customers back in when they return their motorhome and using our guide to make sure there has been no damage to the vehicle
- Liaising with the customers in the event of damage to ensure they are aware of charges that they will incur (again full training on this will be provided)
Full training will be provided, however candidates with existing experience in car hire, customer service or with caravans or motorhomes will be preferred.
Please be aware that this role includes regular weekend work, so consistent availability on Saturdays and Sundays is absolutely essential.
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org