What documents do I need to provide (UK and overseas)?


  • Your full driving licence
  • As we will require confirmation of your endorsements or lack of we will need to access your online DVLA record.  This can be done with the use of your National Insurance number via this link: https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence Once you have logged in, please select the “Share your licence information” option and select “Create a code”.  This code is valid for 21 days and must be brought with you on the day of collection or alternatively you can email this through to us beforehand.
  • You must provide a total of 2 proofs of address from the the following: 1x primary proof of address + 1x secondary proof of address OR 2x primary proof of address. See below for document criteria.

Key document criteria: – 

Primary Proof of Address – Electricity – Water – Gas – Broadband/Landline (Including Sky/Virgin/BT) – Council tax – TV licence – Bank Statement – Credit card bill / statement – Mortgage statement – Polling card – HMRC self-assessment / tax credit / DWP
Secondary Proof of Address – Student loan – Shotgun licence – Payslip – Mobile Phone Bills – Pension letters – Car Finance Statement – Loan Statement – Property deed

All proofs of address must be dated within 90 days of the hire date. The address and name on your licence must match both documents.

What is declined– Any document relating to insurance and any document that does not meet the above mentioned criteria – please contact us if you are unsure. (Further criteria may apply – please review the most recent documentation issued by insurers)


  • Two proofs of address – see the criteria above.
  • Your full driving licence issued by your country of residence OR your international driving licence if you’re driving licence is written in a different language to English.
  • A copy of your UK campsite reservation confirmation.